Full Mouth Reconstruction New Providence NJ
Full mouth reconstruction refers to the process of completely restoring all of the teeth in your mouth. Full mouth reconstruction, unlike a “smile makeover,” is a necessary series of procedures, rather than an elective surgery. Full mouth reconstruction is needed when: teeth have been lost, teeth have been injured or fractured, teeth have become worn as a result of acid-erosion or jaw pain is present due to bite problems.
Dr. Corino and Dr. Klardie can give you the smile you dream of!
Contact us today to learn more about the various treatments in a full mouth reconstruction and schedule your consultation
Procedures Involved in Full Mouth Reconstruction
Every patient’s full mouth reconstruction is different and, therefore, requires various different procedures. Usually, full mouth reconstruction requires multiple office visits and some amount of healing time. Drs. Corino or Klardie will determine which procedure or combination of procedures is necessary to restore and rebuild your perfect smile. Drs. Corino or Klardie will also refer you to other dental specialists if needed. Some options include:
- Professional Teeth Cleaning (prophylaxis)
- Crown lengthening to prepare tooth structure for possible crowns or bridges
- Surgery to reposition the jaw (orthognathic surgery)
- Contouring of the gum tissue
- Reduction of natural tooth structure to prepare for crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Placement of temporary restorations to get you used to your new teeth or bite adjustment
- Placement of permanent restorations such as crowns, veneers, inlays/onlays, or bridges
- Braces to move teeth into the ideal position for reconstruction
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to increase the stability of your teeth or implants
Patient Reviews: Full Mouth Reconstruction
This portion is in progress. Please visit the Patient Review Form page to leave a review about your dental implant experience with this practice. Call our office if you would like more information: Murray Hill Square Prosthodontics Office Phone Number 908-665-1161.