Dental Consultation New Providence NJ
First Office Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. Please call us if you have any questions: Murray Hill Square Prosthodontics Office Phone Number 908-665-1161.
Please read our letter to new patients coming in for your 1st visit.
Please Read Before Coming In!
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consult:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays, if applicable.
- Completed New Patient Forms
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office for your consultation. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
- Learn more about our doctors
- Schedule An Appointment Online
- New Patient Registration Forms
- Prepare for Your First Visit
- Dental Insurance Information
- Payment Options
- Get Driving Directions